Using Titan Extruder
Titan Extruder is adapted to a variety of filaments, such as PLA, ABS, PETG, WOOD, TPU, FIXABLE
Filament Run-out Detection
When the filament runs out or disconnected, the printer will automatically be suspended and sends out a warning signal to ensure the model can be smoothly printed.
Unique automatic leveling system, avoid leveling trouble.
CoreXY Motion Modes
Multiple synchronous belts, high molding accuracy, fast printing speed
Power failure resume to print
More intelligent printing, printing can continue after power off and restarting.
Silent pulley, two-way cooling fan, wiring in the box of the motherboard, and 3.5inch Color touch screen.
Tronxy X5SA Pro Parameters：
Print Principle: FDM (Fused deposition molding)
Machine size: 580×645×660mm（22.84 ×25.4×25.99 in）
Print size: 330× 330×400 mm(12.992×12.992×15.75 in)
Machine weight:14kg (30.86 lb )
Print color: Monochrome
Print thickness： 0.1-0.3 mm (optional) (0.003937-0.011811 in)
– – –
Advantages of X5SA Pro durable DIY 3d printer:
The difference with X5SA is that X5SA PRO uses a 2-axis guide rail and TITAN extruder. The service life and printing accuracy of the slider are higher. The movable panel can be removed after printing the model, thereby reducing the difficulty of removing the model.
(1) The difference between X5SA Pro and X5SA: Titan extruder is added, TPU filament can be used, the feed is more stable, and the playability is stronger. Provide users with more options.
(2) The difference between X5SA Pro and X5SA: The OSG external dual-axis guide rail is added to achieve industrial-level printing accuracy, smoother movement, and long service life.
(3) X5SA Pro is a 3D printer specially developed for people who like large-size printing and DIY. Users need to install and debug by themselves. In this process, they can enjoy the fun of DIY assembly. Users can innovate and modify the appearance of X5SA Pro according to their own ideas to satisfy users creativity.
– – –
Be careful before buying:
(1) -Before performing automatic leveling, please make sure that the position of the adjustable sensor is not lower than the nozzle position. After some automatic leveling operations, please make sure that the difference between the data is less than 0.05mm. Dont forget to set the ZOFFSET distance.
(2) -The purpose of TRONXY 3D printer is to provide our customers with good user experience. All 3D printers undergo strict printing tests before they leave the factory, so if there are filaments remaining in the nozzles, this is normal. Do not worry.
(3)-If it is found that the print head assembly and the print platform are shaking, they are normal after transportation. Tighten the eccentric nut, this is not a quality problem.
(4)-Dont miss the orange card reader and SD card, machine assembly manual, printing test file, and slicing software included in the SD card.
General Brand: Tronxy
Type: 3D printer
Model: X5SA Pro
Print size: 13 x 13 x 15.75 inch
Positioning accuracy: X/Y0.0125mm, Z0.02mm
Print speed: 20-100mm/s
Connection method: USB interface, TF card
Nozzle size: 0.2mm, 0.3mm, 0.4mm optional
Hotbed temperature: max 120 °C
Nozzle temperature: max275°C
Materials support: PLA.ABS.HIPS.WOOD.PC.PVC
Environmental temperature: 8-40°C
Operate software: Repetier-Host.Cura
Operate system: WinXP/Win7/MacOS
Slicing software: TRONXY slice
Print thickness:0.1mm-0.4mm optional
Environmental humidity: 20-80%
Machine materials: Aluminium and sheet metal
File format: STL.OBJ.DAE.AMF.G-Code
Display: 3.5 inches full-color touch screen
Auto level: included Filament run-out
Power Input: 110V/220V
Power Output: 360W
Dimensions&Weight Product Weight: 14.5kg
Package Weight: 16.5kg
Product Size(L x W x H): 58 x 64.5 x 19cm
Package Size(L x W x H): 67 x 64.5 x 66cm
1 x Tronxy X5SA Pro 3D printer
1 x User Manual
Tronxy Drukarka 3D X5Sa Pro Arm 330X330X400Mm 1611,44 PLN
suma modulo 2, miedź przewodzi prąd, element drukarki, zamel rop-01, ogniwo polikrystaliczne, nie działa usb, flir polska, czujniki elektryczne, montaż filmu, flaming ciekawostki, historia internetu w punktach, na jaką pozycję nadajesz się najbardziej, mini silnik, jak zbudować buggy krok po kroku, zasilacz 9 v